GCE in Applied ICT: A2 Student's Book and CD: A2 Applied ICT Student Book and ActiveBook CD-ROM (Single User Site Licence)
Edexcels new GCE in Applied ICT resources give you complete confidence in teaching the AS and A Level End-User Single Award. Written by a chief examiner and experienced teacher, the materials are based exactly on the content of the specification and exams.
Confidence with teaching this exciting new qualification
- Published by Edexcel, these resources guide students through the whole specification using real-life examples
- The Teacher CD offers suggestions for delivery, alternative approaches, homework, answers and assessment guidance
Assessment and exam support
- Each section provides practical guidance for tackling each of the internally assessed units
- Ebook tasks help students to build eportfolios with confidence
- Key advice on tackling the examination and full practice assessments are provided, both written by a chief examiner
Digital resources launch straight from the Activebook
- The ActiveBook (a digital version of the Students Book with pages directly linked to additional resources) seamlessly integrates ICT, supporting students through step-by-step digital demonstrations andsource files, saving you time.
- The ActiveBook is available both on the CD-ROM within the Students Book and as a networkable site licence for whole-class use.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
Cyber-Safe Kids, Cyber-Savvy Teens: Helping Young People Learn To Use the Internet Safely and Responsibly
Uncle Hank Ant And The Antmobile: four tall short Stories for young persons who don't mind a few longish words and the odd footnote